*NEW for 2020* FARM TRAILS
We have opened the roads down through the ranch for you enjoyment. We also farm about 500 more acres than the pumpkin patch. You can walk the the roads through the ranch and enjoy the open spaces and abundance of wild life. The long trail takes you down by the shores of Honey Lake where you can enjoy the peaceful views of the Honey Lake valley. Come enjoy the peace and quiet!
The Wemple’s Pumpkin Patch is a family-owned, family-run farm. Since 1994 the Pumpkin Patch has been an annual tradition for families from all around. At our Pumpkin Patch we offer a farm experience for our customers that make memories for years to come. We have a hay ride, You-Pick pumpkins, a country store, cookhouse, hay maze and a corn maze. We have our family pets running around for you to pet and play with while you relax on a warm October afternoon.
– Open October 1st through October 31st, 2020
from 9 am to 5pm –
Wemple’s Pumpkin Patch Covid-19 Safety Plan
We are excited to welcome you back for our 26th year of fun on the farm! We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests. We will be implementing a number of COVID- related safety precautions this season. Preventing the spread of Covid-19 is a shared responsibility , so we ask you join us in working together to keep the farm safe for all to enjoy.
As a guest we ask that you:
- Only visit when healthy– If you have a fever or symptoms of Covid-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, please stay home.
- Social distancing– Please keep 6 feet between your group and others.
- Hand Washing– Please use hand sanitizer and/or wash hand frequently at our hand washing stations located throughout the farm.
- Face Masks– Wear face masks when in the Store or your ability to social distance is compromised.
What we are doing:
- Clean Team– We have a team dedicated to sanitation and extra cleaning.
- Hand Sanitizer– Additional hand wash sinks and lots of hand sanitizer have been added.
- Employee Health- Health screening are conducted daily.