Wemple’s Pumpkin Patch is a family-owned, family-run farm located at 450-525 Wemple Lane in Milford California. Since 1994 the Pumpkin Patch has been an annual tradition for families from all around. At our Pumpkin Patch we offer a old fashioned farm experience for our customers that make memories for years to come. We have hay rides, U-Pick pumpkins, squash and gourds, a country store, cookhouse, hay maze and a corn maze. There are lots of animals to view and enjoy while you relax on a peaceful October afternoon.
Open October 1st through October 31st, 2021
9 am to 5pm each day
For insurance reasons please no dogs allowed on the farm.
Wemple’s Pumpkin Patch Covid-19 Safety Plan
We are excited to welcome you back for our 27th year of fun on the farm! We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests. We will be implementing a number of COVID- related safety precautions this season. Preventing the spread of Covid-19 is a shared responsibility , so we ask you join us in working together to keep the farm safe for all to enjoy.
As a guest we ask that you:
- Only visit when healthy– If you have a fever or symptoms of Covid-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, please stay home.
- Social distancing– Please keep 6 feet between your group and others.
- Hand Washing– Please use hand sanitizer and/or wash hand frequently at our hand washing stations located throughout the farm.
- Face Masks– Wear face masks when in the Store or your ability to social distance is compromised.
What we are doing:
- Clean Team– We have a team dedicated to sanitation and extra cleaning.
- Hand Sanitizer– Additional hand wash sinks and lots of hand sanitizer have been added.
- Employee Health- Health screening are conducted daily.